[atomic-devel] Kubernetes in containers

Hey, I noticed this PR:

https://github.com/fedora-cloud/Fedora-Dockerfiles/pull/112

What do you guys think about switching to Kubernetes-in-a-container
by default?  We should likely keep the Kubernetes in the Atomic Host
available for some time, but how long?

I know this would affect some of the Ansible and documentation work
out there.

Another thing directly impacted is release engineering; this needs
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Layered_Docker_Image_Build_Service
to be built from the distribution.

Because Kubernetes is still highly privileged, it seems likely to me
that we'd still want releases coordinated with the Atomic Host releases.

What do you guys think?