[atomic-devel] Building own Fedora Atomic Host 22

Hi all,
         i want to build Fedora atomic host 22. i have gone through https://github.com/jasonbrooks/byo-atomic/ and built atomic host. but in this atomic host syslinux bootloader is used. i want to use grub2. is there any updated manual to build Fedora-atomic-host 22 using grub2 as bootloader.

        Even in latest release of Fedora 22 Atomic Host https://getfedora.org/cloud/download/atomic.html on http://www.projectatomic.io/download/ has used grub2. But i didn't find any tool that install grub2 on qcow2 images of fedora atomic host 22. I need build script that is used to build Fedora atomic host 22. I have checked rpm-ostree-toolbox also. please suggest me, where i am going wrong.

Thank You
--
Sujit Fulse