[atomic-devel] Hook up some projectatomic GitHub repos to fedmsg

Hi all,

I'm currently working on adding automatic PR testing to some
GitHub repositories in the projectatomic organization[1].
The goal is to provide more information when assessing the
validity of a PR. The first target repos are rpm-ostree[2]
and atomic[3].

Because the Jenkins instance which runs the PR testing jobs
is behind a firewall, I cannot make use of GitHub's
webhooks, which would be much more efficient than polling.

However, there is the github2fedmsg web service[4][5] which
would perfectly fit the bill. The service converts GitHub
events to messages on the fedmsg bus which Jenkins can then
intercept.

Unfortunately, I don't have the sufficient permissions to
set this up myself (it requires the read:org and
admin:repo_hook permissions). Are there any owners of the
projectatomic GitHub org that could set this up for me? (Or
alternatively grant me the necessary privs to do it.)

Thanks!

--

Jonathan

[1] https://github.com/projectatomic/