Re: [atomic-devel] centos atomic roadmap and future plans

On 04/13/2016 05:50 AM, Farkas Levente wrote:
- is there any roadmap or clear priorities, planed deadlines etc?

With respect to the RH product roadmap - we do have a public view of the roadmap of what we are planning from a RH product release perspective.

https://ci.openshift.redhat.com/releases_overview_rhelah.html

Other links on the page also list the Origin features and OpenShift release targets.

These roadmaps are linked to and built from public Trello boards/cards and refreshed periodically.

The deadlines for the Red Hat product releases unfortunately are not public.

We are driving features in CentOS SIG and Fedora based on the roadmap, as well as upstream feature availability.

As Colin noted - thanks for asking these questions, and we are striving to make these roadmaps more accurate, accessible and content rich.

-regards
Subhendu Ghosh