[atomic-devel] We need to combine our patches for each version of docker.

Since we are shipping the same docker patches in RHEL/Fedora/Centos we need to stop carrying rhel-1.10 versus Fedora-1.10.

So lets just create patch sets based on version.  1.10 1.11 1.12 ...

Then build RHEL/Centos and Fedora versions off of same pool. We are hearing complaints from Kubernetes/OpenShift about having features in RHEL docker-1.9 that are not in Fedora-23 version.

So we need to better align these, and this will hopefully make our lives easier going forward.