Re: [atomic-devel] failed to install bootloader on latest atomic host iso image

>> I believe I am able to recreate this issue. Will try to investigate some more tomorrow.
>

> Thanks! I think that i have two problems - first - atomic host does
> not have mdadm at all.
> Second - dracut need to add mdadm inside initrd... If you fix this i
> can try to test new iso on server.

Can somebody provide me kickstart file piece for following disk layout
raid1 on sda and sdb devices (full device)
lvm volume group vg on raid1 device
lvm boot with ext4 and size 500M on volume group vg
lvm root with ext4 and size 50G on volume group vg

I'm try to build custom ostree repo for fedora 24 and create installer iso.
I want to use atomic fedora for someting like minimal vds hosting for
own needs, so i'm very interesting on fixing this issues =)

--
Vasiliy Tolstov,
e-mail: v tolstov selfip ru