[atomic-devel] Can't treecompose server ref based on standard updated ref.

I have two json files one standard with base stuff and one server with server specific packages.
Today I found that I don't enable updates repo for Fedora.
I'm build update tree with new version for standard ref.
After that I want to build new server ref, but toolbox treecompose says that packages not changed and want for me provide --force-nocache.
What is the my mistake?
On the host I have server ref builded from older standard base...