[atomic-devel] Thoughts on a website redesign

I've been thinking about the website and some improvements/changes we could make.  I don't quite have the web skills to do this myself, but hoping to start some discussion and get someone involved who does =)

* First, rather than having Atomic Host itself at the toplevel and in the Get Started, I think we should have two flows:

 - You want to develop containers on your laptop
    This should primarily point to the ADB docs

 - You want to run containers on servers
    This should point to both https://github.com/openshift/openshift-ansible and
    https://github.com/kubernetes/contrib/tree/master/ansible as example references
    for cluster standup.
    This in turn should have Atomic Host as well as non-Atomic Hosts as an option.
    Link to the existing docs on install distributions via PXE on bare metal, cloud images, etc.

* Talk about Kubernetes more, as it's foundational (Really we could use some sort of architecture diagram)

* Link very prominently to our sister project OpenShift Origin

* Move http://www.projectatomic.io/docs/ out into something like mkdocs, asciidoc, or whatever that's better suited to it?  Or maybe each "subproject" like ADB, /usr/bin/atomic, should have its own docs section?

* Have a steady stream of "tips and tricks"...maybe in the blog section?