I've been thinking about the website and some improvements/changes we could make. I don't quite have the web skills to do this myself, but hoping to start some discussion and get someone involved who does =)
* First, rather than having Atomic Host itself at the toplevel and in the Get Started, I think we should have two flows:
- You want to develop containers on your laptop
This should primarily point to the ADB docs
- You want to run containers on servers
This should point to both https://github.com/openshift/openshift-ansible and
https://github.com/kubernetes/contrib/tree/master/ansible as example references
for cluster standup.
This in turn should have Atomic Host as well as non-Atomic Hosts as an option.
Link to the existing docs on install distributions via PXE on bare metal, cloud images, etc.
* Talk about Kubernetes more, as it's foundational (Really we could use some sort of architecture diagram)
* Link very prominently to our sister project OpenShift Origin
* Move http://www.projectatomic.io/docs/ out into something like mkdocs, asciidoc, or whatever that's better suited to it? Or maybe each "subproject" like ADB, /usr/bin/atomic, should have its own docs section?
* Have a steady stream of "tips and tricks"...maybe in the blog section?