[atomic-devel] Review AtomicStorageClients change in F24

Change is ready for testing, but I'd like to get some more thoughts on the Ceph portion of the change, re: Colin's comments.

I haven't made much headway yet with finding a way to shrink the footprint.  From what I've gathered so far, there's no client package and dependency work seems to be focused on osd/mon not client tools.  I've got a contact to try to track down.

So to create a client only set of tools would require a new package from upstream, which I don't think we'd get in as part of a F24 change set.

Thoughts?

- Matt M