Re: [atomic-devel] should /etc/os-release mention atomic?

There are many fields in os-release. Indeed most should match RHEL ==
RHEL Atomic, but there should be a standard simple way to use the
/etc/os-release API to get the precise, coherent, well-known,
delivered-as-a-unit operating system version that is running on the system.

This is what Jonathan is working on, and this goal doesn't conflict with
showing the same fields as RHEL (or Fedora or CentOS) in /etc/os-release
for most things.

Stef