[atomic-devel] Reminder: CfP deadline for ContainerCon Europe this Friday

Folks:

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/containercon-europe/program/cfp?utm_source=lf&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=containerconeu16

We'd like to have a really good showing at ContainerCon Europe.  If
you're an engineer working on some container technology for Red Hat in
Europe, and can speak, please submit a talk!

If you're ready to propose a talk, and can get the time, but don't have
travel funding, then please contact me; I have a limited amount of
funding for container conferences for the year to draw on.

Josh Berkus
Project Atomic
Red Hat OSAS