[atomic-devel] Creating projectatomic/linch-pin

Hey everybody! We've (specifically sk[1]) been working on some cool provisioner tooling for cloud providers, written wholly in ansible. We would like to share and thought the project atomic github space might be a good location.

The current repo is at https://github.com/CentOS-PaaS-SIG/linch-pin

I'm planning to use this with Duffy[2] within the CentOS CI environment, but it supports, or will support most any cloud architecture. Contributions are always welcome.

1 - https://github.com/samvarankashyap
2 - https://github.com/CentOS-PaaS-SIG/duffy-ansible-module

Please let us know what we need to do to get linch-pin into the atomic github space.

Cheers,

herlo