Re: [atomic-devel] Smaller fedora & centos images

On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 1:57 PM, Micah Abbott <miabbott redhat com> wrote:

As this is just one example, it would still be interesting to see how other apps compare.

Interesting, thanks for that.

I would say this is an area where we need to improve, but we also need folks to show up with suggestions/patches. This something I'd like to see as well, but I don't know that I'm the best person to try to implement it... (Which is to say, I could hack at it, but I don't think anybody would be pleased by the results.)

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Community Team, OSAS