Re: [atomic-devel] Using docker run -ti for interactive INSTALL?

Funny enough I brought this up for Atomic CLI a while back for usage
with atomicapp :(

https://github.com/projectatomic/atomic/issues/279

Found that the niche was too small to implement. (Since on depoyment
tools you usually use it noninteractively, supplying a list of params,
etc.)

-t enables a pseudotty but obviously it still fails.

Maybe we should discuss this again with the atomic cli team?

--

Charlie Drage
Red Hat - OSAS Team / Project Atomic