Re: [atomic-devel] Using docker run -ti for interactive INSTALL?

On Thu, Mar 03, 2016 at 10:19:36AM -0500, Charlie Drage wrote:
> Funny enough I brought this up for Atomic CLI a while back for usage
> with atomicapp :(
>
> https://github.com/projectatomic/atomic/issues/279
>
> Found that the niche was too small to implement. (Since on depoyment
> tools you usually use it noninteractively, supplying a list of params,
> etc.)
>
> -t enables a pseudotty but obviously it still fails.

Thanks for pointing out this issue.

Thinking about it a bit more, one way that seems to do the trick would
be to use

	LABEL INSTALL 'docker run $( test -t 0 && echo "-ti" ) ...'

--
Jan Pazdziora | adelton at #ipa*, #brno
Sr. Principal Software Engineer, Identity Management Special Projects, Red Hat