Re: [atomic-devel] Doc format?

We need to support asciidoc for serious (lengthy) documentation use cases.

On Fri, Mar 4, 2016 at 6:59 PM, Josh Berkus <jberkus redhat com> wrote:
On 03/04/2016 12:09 PM, Joe Brockmeier wrote:
On 03/04/2016 02:24 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
Out of all the Atomic projects, what are people using for docs?  Is it
all ASCIIdoc, or do we have other formats?

Most is Markdown. I'd recommend sticking with that excepting any
compelling need. Middleman will take ASCIIdoc, but I wouldn't want to
venture into anything beyond that.

One of the reasons I'm asking is that if most things are markdown, we can consider using ReadTheDocs.  But if we've got a lot of ASCIIDocs, we can't.

Josh Berkus
Project Atomic
Red Hat OSAS