[atomic-devel] hosting atomic registry docs

Josh, I'm working on documentation for atomic registry. The tool I'm using [1] generates a complete set of docs (html, css, etc) and there is automation in place to build the docs nightly. The content will not live in the projectatomic/atomic-site repo so we need to decide mechanics on how to publish.
- copy the build directory to the server to serve at projectatomic.io/docs/registry
- publish them to another server and use a rewrite or redirect rule to point to the docs server.

Other projects might have similar requirements so it would be good to discuss generally.

[1] asciibinder (http://asciibinder.org/) compiles different distributions of asciidoc content, in this case https://github.com/openshift/openshift-docs