Re: [atomic-devel] Doc format?

On 03/08/2016 10:14 AM, Matt Micene wrote:

> That's exactly where we landed.  Bex emailed me off list with what,
> hopefully, is a good jumpstart for getting docs moving again.  I'm going
> to bring the discussion over to the atomic-devel list.

Since it stalled, is there any chance we can move it towards either
ASCIIdoc or Markdown and not have a third format in contention?

Glad to move away from SGML/XML/Docbook, but would rather not have to
maintain brain space for **four** concurrent similar but different
markup formats (MediaWiki, Markdown, ASCIIDoc, and RST).

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Community Team, OSAS