Re: [atomic-devel] atomic developer mode: serial console

That should probably be doable, yes. Would you mind filing
an issue upstream[1] to have a place to discuss?

Just wondering, if you don't have a VGA console, how do you
select the Developer Mode boot option? Can that be done over
serial as well with the default GRUB config?

[1] https://github.com/jlebon/atomic-devmode