Re: [atomic-devel] atomic developer mode: serial console

Yep, here ya go: https://github.com/jlebon/atomic-devmode/issues/2

> Just wondering, if you don't have a VGA console, how do you
> select the Developer Mode boot option? Can that be done over
> serial as well with the default GRUB config?

Works for me. I was able to select it just fine. It all depends on how
the VM is created. To see menu on serial console for a libvirt/kvm guest
you need something like the following in your xml:

```
  <os>
    <type arch='x86_64' machine='pc-i440fx-2.3'>hvm</type>
    <boot dev='hd'/>
    <bootmenu enable='yes'/>
    <bios useserial='yes'/>
  </os>