Re: [atomic-devel] Doc format?

On Fri, Mar 4, 2016, at 02:24 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Out of all the Atomic projects, what are people using for docs?  Is it
> all ASCIIdoc, or do we have other formats?

rpm-ostree/ostree are Markdown via mkdocs:

https://github.com/cgwalters/rpm-ostree/commit/d06c5d694b889f1ba363b5caaa6aed8e3a62df4b

I could be convinced to switch to asciidoc...the thing for me is
that github has trained me in Markdown, and there's a limit
to how many markup formats I can keep track of in my head.  (The ones that
really should die is Mediawiki and all of the even more obscure wiki
formats IMO...)

OpenShift is primarily AsciiDoc, but there's also substantial Markdown.
Docker and Kubernetes are both Markdown.