Re: [atomic-devel] Setting a DNS entry

Thank you so much everyone for the feedback! It really helps.

I'm going to debug / test the resolv.conf issues. It seems that when
setting a public IP it screws up at times (I'll have to identify
what's happening within /var/log/boot.log

In regards to the port Colin, is there a place / github / git repo
where I can contribute to the fixing of the port?

--

Charlie Drage
Red Hat - OSAS Team / Project Atomic