Re: [atomic-devel] Parallel installing 1.9 and 1.10

On Mon, Mar 28, 2016, at 09:31 AM, Andy Goldstein wrote:
> Would this be with SCL, or some other means?

The SCL model/tools become more useful when dynamic linking is in play, but currently
in our usage of golang there aren't any beyond a few system ones.  So I think it would
work to just have e.g.
/usr/libexec/docker-1.10
/usr/libexec/docker-1.9

And choose via a config file in /etc/sysconfig/docker which to run.

(And even if we did introduce dynamic linking, using rpath I think is saner for this case)