[atomic-devel] Parallel installing 1.9 and 1.10

Hi,

In some of my use cases I have OpenShift/Kubernetes clusters that are primarily certified on 1.9, and so I'd like to keep using that.  But it'd be useful to be able to quickly try out 1.10 on some of my nodes, or in cases outside of a Kube cluster.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?  What if we had two Docker packages, and used a config option to determine which to run as `docker.service` ?