Re: [atomic-devel] Hacking on Atomic Host: Achievement: unlocked

On Wed, Mar 30, 2016, at 07:14 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
> On 03/30/2016 01:06 PM, Matthew Miller wrote:
> So, can somebody blog this?

I have no opposition to this but on the other hand the reason I didn't
write one from the start is I think the vast majority of the target audience is on
(or should be) this mailing list.

The other reason is I wanted to put together more of a document
for hacking on the OS stack using this that includes building
from git for things like docker/systemd/ostree etc.  Unlocking
is only half of the story.

I was hoping to keep `--hotfix` as more of an easter egg for now
because I'm not sure it's a good idea to use outside of
what's in the manual page - emergency hotfixes to userspace.