[atomic-devel] Introducing bubblewrap

Hi,

A few of us have been prototyping out in the background a new tool:
https://github.com/projectatomic/bubblewrap

It came out of the situation that:
 - User namespaces (CLONE_NEWNS) are currently disabled
   for unprivileged users e.g. CentOS 7 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
 - The desktop wants unprivileged (but secure) container access, and
   we also want it for several server side use cases, such as build systems.
   I definitely want it by default for rpm-ostree.

Now because we're not very good at these things, it was imported
into projectatomic/ without public discussion, but better late then
never!

An most notably, it's already been covered in LWN:

https://lwn.net/Articles/685374/

Currently it is not part of a product and has not has a rigorous
review from a security team.  However, I believe our approach
is good, and if anyone wants a peer-reviewed setuid binary
for container features, it's worth considering bubblewrap!

It builds on CentOS 7 today, and is already part of our
gitoverlay builds:

https://github.com/cgwalters/continuous-atomic-overlay/commit/daeaae466a719e3a4285659a1124030c00454262
https://ci.centos.org/job/atomic-rdgo-centos7/