Re: [atomic-devel] Introducing bubblewrap

> Currently it is not part of a product and has not has a rigorous
> review from a security team.  However, I believe our approach
> is good, and if anyone wants a peer-reviewed setuid binary
> for container features, it's worth considering bubblewrap!

So I want to have a "Pop the Bubblewrap" contest which we discussed
somewhere else.  That is, let's put out a contest for users to try to
break through bubblewrap and report the technical issues.  We'll have
some prizes.

I'm happy to run the contest, and RH PR would help publicize it, but I'd
need someone to manage it from the technical side.

Josh Berkus
Project Atomic
Red Hat OSAS