Re: [atomic-devel] docker and docker-latest packages on CentOS Virt SIG

> On May 9, 2016, at 07:54, Lokesh Mandvekar <lsm5 fedoraproject org> wrote:
>
> - /usr/bin/docker is a script which execs /usr/bin/docker-current (v1.9) or
>  /usr/bin/docker-latest (v1.10) based on what $DOCKERBINARY is set to.

Too late (or wrong forum?) perhaps, but this split is very distressing to me as an end-user because it breaks the use case of bind-mounting the docker client binary and socket into a privileged container, a pattern which otherwise would work on basically every Docker-host OS out there regardless of Docker version.

—
Erik Swanson