[atomic-devel] Creating projectatomic/henge (temp name)

Hi all,

We are working on a docker-compose to kubernetes / openshift
conversion tool and would like to open a public repository for the
name "henge" (temp name) for people to contribute to.

The current repo is here:
https://github.com/rtnpro/henge

Which has yet to include any code as we few of us are
getting some Go tutorials under our belt before throwing some
boiler-plate code at it.

However, we would like to open the said repo up with a standard README
so people can start collaborting and contributing code to it.

Many thanks,
--

Charlie Drage
Red Hat - OSAS Team / Project Atomic