Re: [atomic-devel] Fedora Atomic Host Two Week Release Announcement

On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 3:20 PM,  <noreply fedoraproject org> wrote:

> A new update of Fedora Cloud Atomic Host has been released and can be
> downloaded at:
>
> Images can be found here:
>
>     https://getfedora.org/en/cloud/download/atomic.html

Please note that we've had reports that a couple of the mirrors still
have not sync'd the new content, this is a known issue but
unfortunately we have no control over it. The Mirrors are volunteer
based and they sync at their own desired schedule. We're thankful for
all the donated storage and bandwidth provided by our volunteer
mirrors but we're also sorry for any inconvenience users have faced by
getting a 404 message attempting to download from a stale mirror.

If you hit a mirror that isn't up to date, please visit
https://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/atomic/stable/

Thank you,
-AdamM