[atomic-devel] Status of CentOS 7 "Continuous" Atomic Host content

Hi,

My Jenkins work in CentOS CI is now doing continuous delivery of more components, and now includes an OSTree repository.

Instructions for consuming it are in the job description:

https://ci.centos.org/job/atomic-rdgo-centos7/

What I think is particularly cool is that when using Atomic Host, you can rebase to the very latest from git master to try it, and be able to roll back.

The list of input components is here:

https://github.com/CentOS/sig-atomic-buildscripts/blob/master/overlay.yml

I'm actively interested in extending the list of built components as the system improves.  Next steps here are:

 - More consistently do builds of Github PRs
 - Bring our Docker builds under this (https://github.com/cgwalters/rpmdistro-gitoverlay/issues/24)
 - Hook up more tests to consume this