Re: [atomic-devel] Status of CentOS 7 "Continuous" Atomic Host content

On Fri, May 27, 2016, at 06:53 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Steps?

It's in the "OSTree configuration" in the description:

ostree remote add --set=gpg-verify=false centos-atomic-continuous https://ci.centos.org/artifacts/sig-atomic/rdgo/centos-continuous/ostree/repo/
rpm-ostree rebase centos-atomic-continuous:centos-atomic-host/7/x86_64/devel/continuous

After that, `atomic host rollback` will go back to the previous.  Although if you upgrade from that, you'd need to rebase again back.

> Better: blog this?

I'd like to put together an docs.projectatomic.io/atomichost specific section and then link to it.  I'll play with Asciidoc (so far I only know Markdown mostly).