Re: [atomic-devel] [RFC] move system containers under projectatomic

On 11/10/2016 12:23 PM, Giuseppe Scrivano wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I am currently keeping the system containers definitions under:
>
> https://github.com/giuseppe/atomic-oci-containers/
>
> There are 5 system container images:
>
> 1) Etcd
> 2) Flannel
> 3) hello-world - a minimal image to show how create a system container
> 4) docker-centos - WIP for running docker in a container (image based on centos)
> 5) docker-fedora - WIP for running docker in a container (image based on rawhide)
>
> I'd like to move it under projectatomic/system-containers.  Is anyone
> against it?
>
> Regards,
> Giuseppe

I would like to get these into Project Atomic also, as
atomic-system-containers
Then we could have a base of images to contribute which can be used to
enhance
the atomic host.  I would like to see kubernetes added and potentially
get to the point
that we have an openshift system container.