Re: [atomic-devel] Atomic Scan in Containerized Jenkins Slave

Still working on it.  We will report back once we get something working.

Justin Goldsmith
Red Hat Consulting
140 Broadway, NY, NY
jgoldsmith redhat com
(631) 374-2185 (mobile)

On Wed, Nov 9, 2016 at 12:08 AM, Ale <alejandro cortina2 gmail com> wrote:
report back <-- yes please

On Thu, Nov 3, 2016 at 2:32 AM, Aaron Weitekamp <aweiteka redhat com> wrote:
This is a common use case that we need to demonstrate. If possible, please report back here with the approach.