Re: [atomic-devel] CentOS Atomic Host schedule

On Wed, Nov 16, 2016 at 3:22 PM, Mark Dyer <mark markyshouse com> wrote:
> It makes sense. Thanks.
>
> Is there a list anywhere of Atomic success stories? I'm getting a little
> push back along the lines of "it is too bleeding edge." Doesn't look like it
> will be a show stopper for us, but if I could point to successful
> deployments my life will be a little bit easier.
>
> In any case thanks for getting back to me and also thanks again to Jason
> Brooks who contacted me directly.

Ah, I forgot to include the list in those replies -- we don't have a
list of user stories that I'm aware of, that would be good to have for
sure.

Red Hat sells a RHEL Atomic Host product, and those product folks
would likely have more information of the sort you're after.

Also, everything you can do with an atomic host, you can do with a
regular centos or fedora host, just without the atomic system update
mechanism, so you could start in one place and fairly easily
transition to another.

Jason