Re: [atomic-devel] Extending Atomic Host and 'rpm-ostree pkg-add'

'rpm -qf /some/file/path' must either return a valid package name or exit
with an error code. That's expected behavior of this command.

'rpm -qfi /some/file/path' prints out detailed description of the package
that owns the file and this description can contain container details.

Here is an example of description of an rpm package created by my script:

Name        : C_wether___docker.io-fedora
Version     : latest
Release     : 0
Architecture: noarch
Install Date: Mon 14 Nov 2016 03:11:20 AM CET
Group       : Unspecified
Size        : 14
License     : None
Signature   : (none)
Source RPM  : C_weter___docker.io-fedora-latest-0.src.rpm
Build Date  : Mon 14 Nov 2016 03:11:20 AM CET
Build Host  : 4d7d6e02109a
Relocations : (not relocatable)
URL         : https://github.com/jfilak/af
Summary     : Host files from docker.io/fedora:latest
Description :
Files delivered by Docker container : wether
The container was created from Docker image : docker.io/fedora:latest

The package was created by these steps:

sudo docker run -it --rm --name wether fedora sh
mkdir -p /exports/hostfs/opt/filak/
echo "Hello, world!" > /exports/hostfs/opt/filak/jakub.txt

In another terminal:
sudo ./af install --rpm wether