[atomic-devel] dnc: tool to capture traffic of docker containers

Hello,

the other day I needed to tap into the network of a running container
to see where it's trying to connect so I wrote this tool which uses
tcpdump to capture all packets sent by the container (both loopback and
bridge). Direct output to stdout is supported as well as JSON output
format.

https://github.com/shaded-enmity/docker-network-capture

Cheers,

Pavel

--
Pavel Odvody <podvody redhat com>
Sr. Software Engineer - EMEA ENG Developer Experience