Re: [atomic-devel] We have a bugzilla requesting that we change the default CMD to systemd for base images in RHEL

On Fri, Oct 21, 2016 at 4:17 PM, Daniel J Walsh <dwalsh redhat com> wrote:
> rhel7-systemd, fedora-systemd, centos-systemd
> or
> rhel7-system, fedora-system, centos-system
>
> Or don't like the idea at all?

Personally fwiw, if this version is meant to be the preferred way for
us going forward (and I think it is) then I would recommend leaving
the names the same, and instead having rhel:legacy versions instead.

Although a RHEL8 API break might be nice though.

Cheers