Re: [atomic-devel] We have a bugzilla requesting that we change the default CMD to systemd for base images in RHEL

If we don't have upstart in a container, how are we moving the existing workloads? The whole point of containers is, that they allow you to run userspace environments independent of the host version. That is why we provide a rhel6 base image. So we have to do the same. Unless you want to backport systemd to RHEL 6 ;-)