[atomic-devel] New and Updated Commissaire Repos

Good Day,

Later this week we will be adding and updating the Project Atomic
Github repositories for Commissaire.

Renaming the original repo
--------------------------
The original repository https://github.com/projectatomic/commissaire
will become https://github.com/projectatomic/commissaire-mvp.
A new common code repository will take the same name.

Common Code
-----------
Since we are splitting, at the very least, the HTTP and the Service
related code, we are reusing the commissaire repository as a place to
house
common code. Examples of this would be service bus related connection
classes, configuration loaders, and constants. The repository will
be https://github.com/projectatomic/commissaire.

HTTP interface codebase
-----------------------
The HTTP specific code will be split out and placed into
https://github.com/projectatomic/commissaire-http. This will include
the HTTP interface as well as api handlers.

Service Framework
-----------------
We have been working to split out the long running processes out of
the main server and into their own microservices.  To do so
we've written a small service framework that will help develop new
long running services. The code will live at
https://github.com/projectatomic/commissaire-service

If you have any questions let us know!
--
Thanks,