Re: [atomic-devel] How to handle crashes

Anyone know?  There's a node-problem-detector proposed in Kubernetes but ... abrt is far more comprehensive.
https://github.com/kubernetes/node-problem-detector

The difference is that node-problem-detector has hooks to call back to the kubernetes control plane to inform it that a node has problems.
We could create an abrt container that does the same for RH-based ecosystem.