[atomic-devel] I want to install dedicated ssl for my atomic regiestry

Hi,

1. I have install atomic regiestry without any issue.

 2. I want to use regiestry for production. Currently, if i access proxy 9090 port with self signed ssl. I need to install dedicated ca signed ssl. Using self signed is harmufull.

 Let me know files i want to replace and paste my dedicated ssl certificate.

 Thanks
 Prakash.M