[atomic-devel] is that suitable to run chef-solo/chef-client in treecompose-post ?

I need to do some things - for example, but not full:

* mask/disable some services
* modify journald.conf
* write sysctl.conf
* create some udev rules

I don't need to run this again and again in all ostree running servers
and want to get this things already in tree.
Does run chef-client inside treecompose-post script is right place?
Does ostree compose chroot into this tree when run script.
May be exists more elegant solution, i'm happy to hear about it =)

--
Vasiliy Tolstov,
e-mail: v tolstov selfip ru