[atomic-devel] image signing and signature verification in OCP-3.6

I am looking for instructions on how to verify a signature of an image pushed to OCP. I can add a signature as it is 'atomic push' to OCP but it is marked as "unverified".

Find me on #atomic for further discussion about details. I'll be sure to follow up this email with solution and other details.

Thanks!