Re: [atomic-devel] Out-of-tree kernel modules scenario

> I think part of this depends on if the kernel modules need to be embedded
> in the initramfs. If not then normal package layering should work:
> `rpm-ostree install foo && reboot`.

That's correct.

> If so, I think it gets more complicated. Jonathan/Colin may be able to give
> you more info on this.

It's similar, but you also need to do:

rpm-ostree initramfs --enable

You can tell rpm-ostree to pass additional args to dracut
using the `--arg` switches.

I haven't tried it on Atomic Workstation yet, though AFAIK
it should work just as well (please file an issue if that's
not the case!).