Re: [atomic-devel] looking for feedback on running kubernetes in system containers

Spyros Trigazis <strigazi gmail com> writes:

> If we move to system containers, which containers we need to use?
> Is ti recommended to maintain our own container images based on [2]?

It will be better if we get only one version that we can all use.  We
don't have the kube images in atomic-system-containers yet but we should
probably do.
Jason, if there are no other changes beside reading the configuration
from a file for the existing etcd and flannel images, let's get these
changes merged and add the kube* images after that.
The OpenShift installer can benefit as well from this change to the etcd
image.

Regards,
Giuseppe