[atomic-devel] Specifying multiple ostreesetup for redundancy

Hey all – we’re doing some atomic baremetal installs using kickstart over the network.  We’re hitting a corner case that on a few of our servers, the server bond doesn’t finish negotiating before the ostree is attempted to download.  The result we get it is in the attached screenshot.  By the time I ctl-b,2 and start doing pings/ip route commands, everything works.  So is a very short interval that its trying to pull the ostree and cannot.  I’m wondering if there is a way to specify a number of retries, or perhaps multiple ostrees for the kickstart to try for reduncancy?  Those seems like reasonable things to have, but I’m not finding anything in the docs about it.  Any ideas?

Thx,
britt