[atomic-devel] Has anyone considered packaging dumb-init or tini for use in Fedora/CentOS/RHEL?

They'd be really helpful for cases where you don't want full blown systemd, but want a long running container that needs to reap processes.  I don't know that one or the other matters, I have a slight bias for dumb-init in terms of signal rewriting (a few cases might need that).

Anyone using these today?