Re: [atomic-devel] Has anyone considered packaging dumb-init or tini for use in Fedora/CentOS/RHEL?

There isn't we should create one.  It's come up in CRI-O discussions, and I think a simple boolean is reasonable to add to the kube container surface area, since we can't opt in users to being non PID 1, they have to opt themselves in.

On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 9:20 AM, Colin Walters <walters verbum org> wrote:
On Tue, Mar 7, 2017, at 08:32 AM, Clayton Coleman wrote:
> Doesn't work in Kubernetes today.

Is there a kube issue for exposing it?  I can't find it if so.

For reference this came from:
https://github.com/docker/docker/pull/26061